Thursday, June 12, 2014

Family

It was a normal Sunday afternoon, dad was on the sofa watching the game and mom was in the kitchen keeping her self busy. My sister was in her room playing with her dolls, and I was planning on the best way to pick on her. I got about 10 rubber bands and stood at her door and pulled a rubber band back and wham, right in the forehead. I quickly ran into my room and prepared for a counter attack.

I barricaded myself in my room for about ten minutes and nothing happened. I opened the door and walked towards my sister’s room. I was still prepared for an ambush, but nothing prepared me for what was about to happen. As I entered my sister’s room, she ran in front of me and kneed me in my balls. I crouched over in pain; she was confused in what happened. As I lay on the floor, she got scared and went to get mom for help.

I was still on the ground when, she came back with mom. She asked what had happened and I said that she hit me in my balls. My sister quickly yelled back that I had started it, which was correct. My mom looked at me, still on the floor, and said, “Get up; it is time we learned some new stuff today.”

I slowly stood up and sat on the bed next to my mom. She started talking about how it was time in our life to learn about boys and girls. She told us not to move and that she would be back in a minute. During this time my sister was yelling at me how this was my fault and that we were in big trouble.

When my mom returned she brought dad with her and they were both wearing robes. Then at the same time they both dropped their robes. I looked at my mom’s tits as well as her pussy. My sister looked at my dad’s giant cock and low balls. My told us to strip down to make us more comfortable. As we did I could not help but get a hard on, looking at my mom. My mom and sister stood on one side of the room and my dad and I stood on the other.

My mom told us that today will be about boys. She walked over to me and my dad and asked my sister if she had ever seen these before. She said no in a quite voice. My mom took me by my balls and said, “These are what you hit when you kneed your brother. These are called testicles, they are also known as balls, or nuts.” She also added that when you have a man by the balls you own that man.

When she said that she squeezed my poor balls with her hand until I almost cried. I winced in pain, and my sister noticed it. She let go of my balls and took hold of my dad’s balls. He quickly stood at attention and her hand grasped his balls. She said that these are full grown pair of balls. She squeezed his balls and his knees were buckling.

She let go and gave them a little slap. She looked at my sister and told her to grab my balls and her father’s balls to feel the difference. She grabbed my balls and squeezed a little, then she grabbed dad’s balls and squeezed a little harder and slapped his balls. She giggled with excitement.
She told my sister all about the boy’s anatomy, but focused on our balls. She told her that she was a ballbuster and had been bust dads balls for years; and that she had been waiting for this moment for years. Now she wanted to train my sister to be a balbuster as well.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME - VERY GOOD!

    any more caption pics to post

    longer stories in future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many stories, you spoil us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more histories about castration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent start, KY. This could clearly be the start of a great story! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and sister should torture more to boy's BALLS. Lastly crushing his Balls by bare foot

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can write a sequel now. i think 2 ish years is long enough

    ReplyDelete