Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Motivation

This is not a story but a interesting thing I noticed and I have a question that needs to be answered...truthfully.  They are kind of related.

First, I seem to lose my motivation for writing stories or working on captions when I keep to my regular orgasm schedule.  If I stop masturbating or masturbate but do not orgasm...there is a lot more activity here or work being  done in the back ground.

Second, a few questions, and this relates to the first part.  How many ladies read this blog/site?  Now this is for the ladies only, would you accept an offer to hold the keys to my chastity belt?  The longer I am locked up the more updates to the site...so for you it is a win win.  Details can be discussed and will note on the site of any updates, keyholders, and status.

You do not have to answer in a reply to this post, my email is on the right side of the page in the "about me".

No comments:

Post a Comment