Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sorry for delay

Sorry for the delay, I have been getting some emails from people asking when new story comes out.  I am working on it.

Still working on adding the next chapter to Chastity Vacation.  I usually try to write about two chapters ahead then what is published.  I am about one and a half ahead at this point.

I am also looking at starting a new story with more family members... I might have said that before but not not much work has been done on it.

I added a new link for a new blog for stories I found, good stories.  bdanmanballbustingstories.blogspot.com

Still the offer stands, I know I write more when I have had a release in a long time.  Any ladies out there that want more stories...I can offer you a key.

Farmboyky

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your great stories which are some of the hottest on the internet! The vacation one is still my absolute all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bdanman blog's appears to be deactivated

    ReplyDelete
  3. bdanman

    WHY????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.ballbustingtube.com/user/bdanman/story/

    ReplyDelete